'Blox' is the ultimate and highly customizable business theme for Weebly, with a style taken directly from Weebly Tricks' 2016 theme
We've taken Weebly's free theme 'Cento' and turned it into a highly customizable theme so you can best reflect your brand's image. 'Blox' comes with over 15 themes options under "Theme>Theme Options" for near-maximum uniqueness, yet 3 page layouts to just keep things simple. A classic case of big things coming in small packages.
Video overview and setup
- Blog automation. With blog automation, your 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 -- you choose -- latest blog posts will automatically appear in the middle section on the homepage (i.e., 'Blox' page layout). Can be shut off under "Theme>Theme Options>Blog Automation". Please note: If your blog's URL does not end with "/blog.html", you will need to simply add the URL of your blog to the "automation.js" file for blog automation to work. If you need help with this, you can send us a message and we'll get that setup for you!
- EZ change slogan. Boxes comes with an EZ change slogan so your visitors can quickly understand your brand's mission (can be shut off).
- Exclusive 'Blox' page layout. On the "Blox" page layout resides 3 drag and drop sections within the banner image, as well as 6 drag and drop ares in the main content area, and 3 drag and drop areas in the global sidebar.
- Auto-resizing blog images. The images on the main blog page automatically resize themselves for a consistent height across all posts.
- 15 theme options. The list of theme options 'Blox' comes with includes, but isn't limited to, hiding the global sidebar, promo box, 'Blox' page layout banner, adjusting the styling of the boxes on the 'Blox' page layout, background colors, and more.
- Google Custom Search ready. All you need to do is add your Google Custom Search code to the search box at the top.
- Global sidebar ('Blox' page layout only). 'Blox's' global sidebar comes with 3 drag and drop areas, with 2 being mirror reflections for ad convenience.
- Built-in social media icons and phone number. Social media icons and the phone number text appear at the top of every page layout in 'Blox', as well as underneath the mobile navigation.
- Weebly 4's customizable header. With this, you'll have a drag & drop banner area, which you can add a background image or solid background color to. You can also adjust the banner's height, or choose to make the background image parallax, reveal, or a video background (pro accounts only).
- Weebly 4's 'Section' element. The 'Section' element allows you to easily create different and unique sections within your main content area. 'Section' element can also be used in the 'Haze' page layout at the bottom, above the footer.
- Drag and drop footer (includes free Weebly accounts).
- 100% support and free lifetime upgrades